The compact fetal pulse detector is used for routine examinations of the fetal heart rate by gynecologists, obstetricians, and midwives. We especially recommend it for community midwives. It is a lightweight detector with high sensitivity, equipped with a fetal heart rate display. It can be used from the 10th week of pregnancy.
FETAL DOPPLER FD-10D BabyPulse
• Compact unit: built-in transducer and speaker
• Pulse wave: 2MHz
• Increased sensitivity and quality of sound in detecting early pregnancy compare to standard continuous wave Dopplers
• Since 10 weeks of pregnancy
• No initial contact noise
• Two steps and auto-volume control
• Fetal heart rate: 50-210bpm
• Fetal heart beat indicator
• An audio output (on demand) can be connected with earphone or audio recorder
• Highly resistant to interference from mobiles phones
• It uses standard 2xAA batteries
• Battery indicator and low battery shut off
• Auto shut off: 10 min in use/3 min no signal
• Battery life: 16 hours
03 About the product
Included with the device: ultrasound gel, carrying bag, batteries or rechargeable batteries with a fast charger (5 hours).
Upon request: headphone output and headphones.