It is used for routine examination of fetal heart action by gynecologists, obstetricians, and midwives. It is a high-quality and sensitive 230V-powered ultrasound fetal heart detector that also functions as a cardiotocograph without uterine contraction registration. The fetal heart detector is equipped with a printer that allows recording of FHR (fetal heart rate) and fetal movements on paper. It can be used from the 14th week of pregnancy. It has a built-in ARC system that automatically optimizes the reception of heart signals, ensuring a consistent level of heartbeat sound, reducing contact interference, and facilitating the reception of weak signals in the first trimester of pregnancy. Additionally, it features a three-color indicator for the quality of incoming signals, aiding in determining the placement of the probe and providing visual monitoring.
FETAL DOPPLER UDT-300 with a record
- Replacable B9P2MHz wide-angle 9-element probe
- Probe cable
- Probe and movement marker handles
- High sensitivity, from the 14th week of pregnancy
- Low noise level
- Clear sound
- ARC system, automatically optimizes the reception of heart signals and reduces contact interference
- Three-color signal quality indicator
- Measurement of fetal heart rate, 50-210 bpm
- Recording of FHR and fetal movement on 112 mm thermal paper
- Recording speed of 1cm/min
- Headphone output
- 230V mains power supply
03 About the product
UDT-300 with recording
The set includes: a roll of paper for printouts, a manual marker of fetal movement, a strap for fastening the head, ultrasound gel.
On request: headphones, second transducer BP2MHz (narrow angle – more convenient for pregnancy testing from 10 to 12 weeks).